Thursday, June 7, 2012

Matters Apple and Musical

Today, as I shall be on a school trip all day, and I have to get ready to go on said trip starting in five minutes, I will write this blog in five minutes, and it will be quite random.

Here are the top five ways to prepare apples:

5. Eaten whole

4. Shot off the top of someone's head with an arrow.

3. Cobbler

2. Crisp

1. Of course, pie, the world's greatest dessert

Tonight, at the end of my trip, I'll see Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark, the Spider-Man Broadway musical, so tomorrow's blog will be my review of it. It may be scathing, or not, but based on what I've heard from other people it will probably be scathing. Here's a preview.

"Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark is"
"[actor who plays Spider-Man, whose name I am don't have time to look up right now]'s performance as Spider-Man was"
"Bono"
"Bono"


I probably will say Bono several times.

Goodbye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment