Sunday, June 10, 2012

In Which I Present Advice and Kittens

I just realized today that I never blogged yesterday. For all of my severely distressed readers, I present this apology in the form of kittens.

You're welcome. Don't worry if you're allergic, the cuteness will overpower your allergies, I'm sure.

Today I'm going to dispense some general advice I have to give on life:

  • Never tickle a sleeping dragon.
  • Don't be a know-it-all. (This one I have great personal experience with.)
  • Before inviting someone to eat a meal with you, make sure they're not allergic to any of the foods or kittens that will be served.
  • Try to do the things you like to do as often as you can.
  • Smile. It will make you feel better.
  • Don't say random things that make no sense at all. It will creep out the people around you. The only exception is in an awkward social situation, when these can help break the ice.
  • Don't tell overcomplicated jokes.
  • Try new things all the time.
  • Present apologies in the form of kittens.
  • Whenever possible, eat delicious food, as opposed to not delicious food.
Once again, you're welcome.




1 comment:

  1. nate, these posts are getting randomer and randomerer. really

    ReplyDelete